Career Development for Healthcare Professionals
Temos Academy provides customised training programs online and in-person, to healthcare organisations and individuals.
As the educational wing of leading German healthcare accreditation body, Temos International, our courses are crafted by experts who understand your goals.
We offer a range of services for professional and academic education
Training programs, seminars, and workshops that give a comprehensive overview of processing non-medical services before, during, and after treatment.
Continuing Education Courses Coming soon
Professional Certification Programs
Corporate Training Programs
Temos Academy will help your healthcare organisation reach its goals for efficiency and excellence in patient care
better position hospitals and clinics for international accreditations and improved patient outcomes.
Below, you can see our courses for ongoing healthcare education by category.
Courses coming soon!
Our courses are designed and delivered
by expert trainers vetted by our
Leadership Team and Expert Council
- We’re part of Temos International Healthcare Accreditation
- We carry on the Temos legacy of healthcare accreditation expertise
- We are building one of broadest training platforms in the healthcare industry
- We have the experience to offer flexible, fully customised courses
- We are dedicated to helping you fulfil your mission to help others
- We operate at the centre of the healthcare standards world
- Your facility will improve its quality of patient care
- You will obtain higher marks for service excellence
- Your operations and administration will run more smoothly
- You will be better prepared to earn international accreditations
- You will attract more local patients and international medical tourists
- You will develop a culture of treating patients like healthcare customers
Our Mission and Purpose
Temos Academy’s mission is to enrich individuals, organisations, and patients
We work with Colleges & Universities, Public Hospitals & Clinics, Private Healthcare Providers, Institutes & Foundations, Small Practices, and Individuals.